A Goodman & Son Metal Recycling
A Goodman & Son is a long established, well respected, family run business specialising
in the recycling of all scrap metal.
What we do:
• We buy all grades of scrap metal, delivered or collected.
• We offer competitive prices based of up to date market information.
• We offer a comprehensive collection service tailored to your specific requirements.
• A wide range of containers are available from 1 to 40 cubic yards.
• We are a registered Public Weigh Bridge with a computerised weighing system, accurate
up to 50 metric tonnes, regularly calibrated and EC Approved which conforms with
the Non-automatic Weighing Instruments Regulations 2000 and in accordance with EC
How we can pay you:
• Visa Debit or Crossed Cheque.
o These must be accompanied by valid photo ID:
o Photo Card Driving Licence or
o Passport and recent Utility Bill.
• On account via BACS or Crossed Cheque including VAT, payment terms to suit.
|What we accept:
• Ferrous – Iron, Steel. Cast Iron…
• End of Life Vehicles accompanied by the V5C (log book).
• All grades of Catalytic Convertors.
• Non Ferrous - Copper, Brass, Lead, Aluminium, Stainless Steel, Cables etc.
• Precious – Platinum, Gold, Silver and associated alloys.
• Semi-Precious – Printed Circuit Boards, Tungsten Carbide, Titanium etc.
|What we can’t accept:
• Fridges & Freezers.
• Sealed container and Gas bottles.
• Safes containing concrete or sand.